Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Too Much Tech... Take Two.

Are we overwhelmed with technology?



ISO: 6400, 29mm, f/4.5, 1/80sec


Physical: 
I moved the scene to my kitchen and draped a white bed sheet behind to simplify the background. I also took away a few gadgets; just a laptop, tablet, phone and it's hard to see but also my 3DS (Blue light). That helps the focus be on just myself and the tech and nothing else.

Psychological: 
All these devices supposedly increase productivity and yet I'm not using any of them and am bored on my phone.

Cultural:
We are all addicted to devices, especially since new ones and iterations are released so frequently.

Temporal:
So much technology is supposed to help us and yet we don't use it.






Bonus photos:










f/3.5, ISO 6400, shutter 1/80.

1 comment: